- 18.468 million medical members
- 13.747 million dental members
- 9.415 million pharmacy members
Health care networks:
- More than 1 million health care professionals
- More than 561,000 primary care doctors and specialists
- More than 5,300 hospitals
- A network of specialist physicians, recognized with Aexcel® designation, based on clinical performance and cost efficiency1
Products and programs:
- Aetna offers a broad range of insurance and employee benefits products.
- The first national, full-service health insurer to offer a consumer-directed health plan, Aetna continues to lead the way with its Aetna HealthFund2 line of products, including HSA, HRA and RRA options.
- Aetna offers a wide array of programs and services that help control rising employee benefits costs while striving to improve the quality of health care, such as case management; disease management and patient safety programs; integrated medical, dental, pharmaceutical, behavioral health and disability information.
- Aetna provides members with access to convenient tools and easy-to-understand information that can help them make better-informed decisions about their health and financial wellbeing.
- Aetna provides benefits through employers in all 50 states, with products and services targeted specifically to small, mid-sized and large multi-site national employers.
- Aetna also serves individuals and Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries in certain markets.