- 18.468 million medical members
- 13.747 million dental members
- 9.415 million pharmacy members
Health care networks:
- More than 1 million health care professionals
- More than 561,000 primary care doctors and specialists
- More than 5,300 hospitals
- A network of specialist physicians, recognized with Aexcel® designation, based on clinical performance and cost efficiency!
Products and programs:
- Aetna offers a broad range of insurance and employee benefits products.
- As the first national, full-service health insurer to offer a consumer-directed health plan, Aetna continues to lead the way with its Aetna HealthFund2 line, including HSA, HRA, and RRA options.
- Aetna offers a wide array of programs and services that help control rising employee benefits costs while striving to improve the quality of health care, such as case management; disease management and patient safety programs; integrated medical, dental, pharmaceutical, behavioral health, and disability information.
- Aetna provides members access to convenient tools and easy-to-understand information that can help them make better-informed decisions about their health and financial well-being.
- Aetna provides benefits through employers in all 50 states, with products and services targeted specifically to small, mid-sized, and large multi-site national employers.
- Aetna also serves individuals and Medicare and Medicaid beneficiaries in specific markets.
Jesse Smedley is the Principal Broker for iHealthBrokers and the founder, president, and CEO of Smedley Insurance Group, Inc. and iHealthBrokers.com. Since the inception of SIG in 2007, Jesse has been dedicated to helping people save money on their health insurance by providing them with resources to educate themselves on all their health insurance options, both under age 65 and Medicare beneficiaries. He is featured in many publications as well as writes regularly for expert columns regarding health insurance and Medicare.